OneDrive – cloud storage v3.2 Final
Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and life.
It’s free online storage for your personal photos, videos, documents, and more. OneDrive works on the devices you use every day – from PCs to Macs, Android, iOS and Windows phones and tablets. You and your organization can even use OneDrive at the office to work on and share business documents as part of Office 365 and SharePoint Server 2013.
The OneDrive app for Android lets you easily get to, manage, and share both your personal and professional files while on the go:
• Browse all your own OneDrive files and files shared with you
• Share OneDrive files by inviting people, sending a link, or sending files to another app
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened
Features on Android 4.0+:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive using Camera backup
• Access, edit and share your work files on OneDrive
• Improved support for working with Office Mobile for Android and OneNote, including editing Office documents
• Select multiple files to download
• Search for your files and folders
• Sort files and folders
What's New in Version 3.2.0:
Cast your photos and videos to your TV with Chromecast.
This app has no advertisements